Beacon Hill School Privacy Notice
How we use your information
We collect information about:
● pupils of our school, including prospective pupils
● people that have responsibility for our pupils (such as parents, carers etc.)
● our staff, contractors and volunteers, the school’s workforce
● people who use school facilities such as renting school premises
This information is used to help us:
● deliver education
● contact the right people about issues
● ensure a healthy, safe environment for learning
● carry out our functions as an employer
If we hold data about you, you have rights in respect of your data including:
● the right to be supplied information on our uses
● to see what data we are holding about you
● to request correction or erasure of your data
● to object to processing
● to complain to our data protection officer or the supervisory authority
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact the school.
This Privacy Notice is updated regularly. The latest version will always be on our website,
so please check at www.beaconhill.org.uk for the newest version.
The Local Education Authority, North Tyneside Council, also holds data to carry out their functions and we share data with them.
You can read their privacy notice at https://my.northtyneside.gov.uk/category/1001/data-protection
We welcome your comments on how we can improve this notice; please contact us with your thoughts